Arkansas vs. Little Rock Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0) against the Little Rock Trojans (0-2) at Bud Walton Arena should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 78-55 in favor of Arkansas, who is heavy favorites by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
In their most recent outing on Friday, the Razorbacks secured an 82-79 win over Murray State.
Arkansas vs. Little Rock Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Arkansas vs. Little Rock Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas 78, Little Rock 55
Other SEC Predictions
- Western Kentucky vs Vanderbilt
- New Orleans vs Mississippi State
- Temple vs Ole Miss
- North Alabama vs Missouri
- Austin Peay vs Kentucky
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Arkansas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Razorbacks had a +243 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 6.6 points per game. They put up 72.2 points per game, 54th in college basketball, and allowed 65.6 per outing to rank 212th in college basketball.
- With 68.2 points per game in SEC action, Arkansas tallied 4 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (72.2 PPG).
- The Razorbacks put up 73.7 points per game last year at home, which was 4.9 more points than they averaged on the road (68.8).
- Arkansas surrendered 61.6 points per game last season at home, which was 6.3 fewer points than it allowed in away games (67.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.