Arkansas State vs. Alcorn State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Arkansas State Red Wolves (0-2) and Alcorn State Braves (1-1) going head to head at First National Bank Arena has a projected final score of 94-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Arkansas State, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Arkansas State is projected to cover the point spread (10.5) versus Alcorn State. The two teams are expected to exceed the 154.5 total.
Arkansas State vs. Alcorn State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Venue: First National Bank Arena
- Line: Arkansas State -10.5
- Point Total: 154.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arkansas State -600, Alcorn State +425
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Arkansas State vs. Alcorn State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas State 94, Alcorn State 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Arkansas State vs. Alcorn State
- Pick ATS: Arkansas State (-10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Arkansas State Performance Insights
- At 65.7 points scored per game and 67.6 points allowed last season, Arkansas State was 321st in the country on offense and 99th defensively.
- With 31.8 rebounds per game and 31.7 rebounds allowed, the Red Wolves were 178th and 217th in college basketball, respectively, last season.
- Arkansas State was 169th in college basketball in assists (13.1 per game) last season.
- The Red Wolves made 6.3 3-pointers per game and shot 35.2% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 288th and 116th, respectively, in the country.
- Defensively, Arkansas State was 100th in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed per game at 6.6 last season. It was 22nd-worst in 3-point percentage conceded at 36.7%.
- Last season, the Red Wolves took 67% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 33% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 73.1% of the Red Wolves' baskets were 2-pointers, and 26.9% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.