Central Arkansas vs. UT Martin Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game at Farris Center has the UT Martin Skyhawks (0-2) squaring off against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-1) at 7:30 PM (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a win for UT Martin by a score of 68-64, who is slightly favored by our model.
The Sugar Bears head into this game after a 65-62 loss to Samford on Saturday.
Central Arkansas vs. UT Martin Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Farris Center in Conway, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Central Arkansas vs. UT Martin Score Prediction
- Prediction: UT Martin 68, Central Arkansas 64
Other ASUN Predictions
- Austin Peay vs Kentucky
- North Florida vs Gonzaga
- Stetson vs High Point
- Eastern Kentucky vs Evansville
- Florida International vs FGCU
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia State
- Morehead State vs Lipscomb
- North Alabama vs Missouri
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Central Arkansas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Sugar Bears' -270 scoring differential last season (outscored by 10.4 points per game) was a result of putting up 51.4 points per game (356th in college basketball) while allowing 61.8 per contest (104th in college basketball).
- With 52.5 points per game in ASUN action, Central Arkansas averaged 1.1 more points per game in conference games compared to its season average (51.4 PPG).
- The Sugar Bears scored 56.3 points per game last year at home, which was 9.1 more points than they averaged in away games (47.2).
- In home games, Central Arkansas allowed 8.0 fewer points per game (57.5) than on the road (65.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.