Duke vs. Michigan State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Duke Blue Devils (1-1) and Michigan State Spartans (1-1) going head to head at United Center has a projected final score of 77-67 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Duke, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Bookmakers have not yet set a line for this game.
Duke vs. Michigan State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Duke vs. Michigan State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duke 77, Michigan State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Duke vs. Michigan State
- Computer Predicted Spread: Duke (-10.2)
- Computer Predicted Total: 144.3
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Duke Performance Insights
- Last year, Duke was 169th in the country offensively (72 points scored per game) and 30th on defense (63.6 points allowed).
- Last season, the Blue Devils were 20th-best in the country in rebounds (35.6 per game) and 20th-best in rebounds conceded (27.8).
- With 14.6 assists per game last season, Duke was 70th in college basketball.
- The Blue Devils made 6.8 3-pointers per game and shot 33.5% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 237th and 215th, respectively, in college basketball.
- Last season, Duke was 64th in the country in 3-pointers allowed (6.3 per game) and 24th-best in defensive 3-point percentage (30.5%).
- The Blue Devils took 64.7% of their shots from inside the arc, and 35.3% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 73.8% of the Blue Devils' baskets were 2-pointers, and 26.2% were 3-pointers.
Michigan State Performance Insights
- With 70.9 points per game on offense, Michigan State was 191st in college basketball last season. On defense, it allowed 67.9 points per contest, which ranked 112th in college basketball.
- The Spartans grabbed 32.1 boards per game (156th-ranked in college basketball). They allowed 30.3 rebounds per contest (123rd-ranked).
- Michigan State averaged 14.6 assists per game, which ranked them 70th in college basketball.
- The Spartans ranked 13th-worst in the nation with 9.5 forced turnovers per contest. Meanwhile, they averaged 10.3 turnovers per game (36th-ranked in college basketball).
- The Spartans ranked third-best in college basketball with a three-point shooting percentage of 39.3%. They ranked 182nd in college basketball by making 7.4 three-pointers per contest.
- Michigan State allowed 7.2 treys per game (177th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing a 32.4% three-point percentage (96th-ranked).
- Last year Michigan State took 67% two-pointers, accounting for 71.3% of the team's baskets. It shot 33% from three-point land (28.7% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.