Little Rock vs. Arkansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game at Bud Walton Arena has the Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0) squaring off against the Little Rock Trojans (0-2) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 78-55 win as our model heavily favors Arkansas.
The Trojans are coming off of a 77-39 loss to Kansas State in their last outing on Saturday.
Little Rock vs. Arkansas Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Little Rock vs. Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas 78, Little Rock 55
Other OVC Predictions
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Illinois State
- Lindenwood (MO) vs Cincinnati
- Chattanooga vs Tennessee Tech
- Morehead State vs Lipscomb
- UT Martin vs Central Arkansas
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Little Rock Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Trojans had a +35 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 1.1 points per game. They put up 52.6 points per game to rank 351st in college basketball and gave up 51.5 per outing to rank third in college basketball.
- Little Rock averaged 4.1 more points in OVC action (56.7) than overall (52.6).
- At home, the Trojans scored 55.3 points per game last season. On the road, they scored 50.7.
- Little Rock conceded 51.2 points per game at home last season, and 52.8 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.