Will Marco Scandella Score a Goal Against the Lightning on November 14?
Should you wager on Marco Scandella to score a goal when the St. Louis Blues and the Tampa Bay Lightning face off on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET? In the piece below, we dig into the numbers and trends you need to know before putting any money down.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Marco Scandella score a goal against the Lightning?
Odds to score a goal this game: +2000 (Bet $10 to win $200.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Scandella stats and insights
- Scandella is yet to score through 13 games this season.
- He has not faced the Lightning yet this season.
- Scandella has zero points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Lightning defensive stats
- The Lightning are 29th in goals allowed, conceding 54 total goals (3.6 per game) in the league.
- So far this season, the Lightning have shut out opponents twice while averaging 18 hits and 14.1 blocked shots per game.
Scandella recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Lightning game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.