Blues vs. Sharks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 16
The St. Louis Blues (8-5-1) bring a three-game win streak into a road matchup against the San Jose Sharks (2-13-1), who have been beaten in three in a row, on Thursday, November 16 at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Blues' offense has scored 33 goals over their past 10 games, while giving up 23 goals. A total of 28 power-play opportunities during that time have turned into three power-play goals (10.7%). They are 6-4-0 in those games.
Ahead of watching this matchup, here's our pick for which squad will secure the win in Thursday's hockey action.
Blues vs. Sharks Predictions for Thursday
Our computer projections model for this contest expects a final result of Blues 4, Sharks 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Blues (-210)
- Total Pick: Under 6 (computer predicts 5.7 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Blues (-1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blues vs Sharks Additional Info
Blues Splits and Trends
- The Blues (8-5-1 overall) have a 1-1-2 record in matchups that have needed overtime.
- St. Louis has won its only game that was decided by one goal.
- The three times this season the Blues ended a game with just one goal, they went 1-1-1 (three points).
- St. Louis finished 1-3-0 in the four games this season when it scored two goals (registering two points).
- The Blues have scored more than two goals six times, and are 6-0-0 in those games.
- In the one game when St. Louis has recorded a single power-play goal, it lost.
- In games when it has outshot opponents, St. Louis is undefeated (5-0-0, 10 points).
- The Blues have been outshot by opponents in eight games, going 3-4-1 to register seven points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Blues Rank||Blues AVG||Sharks AVG||Sharks Rank|
|30th||7.69%||Power Play %||16.33%||25th|
|20th||76.32%||Penalty Kill %||69.49%||31st|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Blues vs. Sharks Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: SAP Center at San Jose in San Jose, California
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.