Brayden Schenn Game Preview: Blues vs. Sharks - November 16
The St. Louis Blues, Brayden Schenn included, will face the San Jose Sharks on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET. Fancy a wager on Schenn? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brayden Schenn vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -143)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +130)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Schenn Season Stats Insights
- Schenn has averaged 17:09 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of 0).
- Schenn has netted a goal in a game three times this year in 14 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Schenn has recorded a point in a game five times this season over 14 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- In four of 14 games this season, Schenn has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Schenn has an implied probability of 58.8% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Schenn going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 43.5%.
Schenn Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks have conceded 71 goals in total (4.4 per game), which ranks 32nd in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-50) ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.