Arkansas vs. Arkansas State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest between the Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) and the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-1) at First National Bank Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-54, heavily favoring Arkansas to secure the victory. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Razorbacks won their most recent matchup 77-36 against Little Rock on Tuesday.
Arkansas vs. Arkansas State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: First National Bank Arena in Jonesboro, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Arkansas vs. Arkansas State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas 76, Arkansas State 54
Other SEC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Arkansas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Razorbacks outscored opponents by 6.6 points per game last season with a +243 scoring differential overall. They put up 72.2 points per game (54th in college basketball) and gave up 65.6 per contest (212th in college basketball).
- Arkansas scored fewer points in conference play (68.2 per game) than overall (72.2).
- The Razorbacks averaged 73.7 points per game at home last season, and 68.8 away.
- In 2022-23, Arkansas allowed 6.3 fewer points per game at home (61.6) than on the road (67.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.