Arkansas State vs. Arkansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's game that pits the Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) versus the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-1) at First National Bank Arena has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 76-54 in favor of Arkansas, who is a heavy favorite according to our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
Their last time out, the Red Wolves won on Thursday 75-62 against Northern Illinois.
Arkansas State vs. Arkansas Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: First National Bank Arena in Jonesboro, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Arkansas State vs. Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas 76, Arkansas State 54
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- UT Rio Grande Valley vs Texas State
- Southern Miss vs North Alabama
- Coastal Carolina vs Furman
- Nicholls vs Louisiana
- Marshall vs Northern Kentucky
- Mississippi Valley State vs UL Monroe
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Arkansas State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Red Wolves put up 69.4 points per game (93rd in college basketball) while giving up 71.5 per contest last season (326th in college basketball). They had a -65 scoring differential and were outscored by 2.1 points per game.
- With 67.8 points per game in Sun Belt matchups, Arkansas State posted 1.6 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (69.4 PPG).
- The Red Wolves averaged 73.4 points per game last year at home, which was 9.1 more points than they averaged away from home (64.3).
- Arkansas State gave up 70.0 points per game last season in home games, which was 2.5 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (72.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.