Arkansas State vs. Iowa Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest at Carver-Hawkeye Arena has the Iowa Hawkeyes (2-1) matching up with the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-2) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 100-73 win as our model heavily favors Iowa.
Based on our computer prediction, Iowa projects to cover the 20.5-point spread in its matchup against Arkansas State. The total has been set at 173.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Arkansas State vs. Iowa Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Iowa City, Iowa
- Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
- Line: Iowa -20.5
- Point Total: 173.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Iowa -2500, Arkansas State +1100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Arkansas State vs. Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 100, Arkansas State 73
Spread & Total Prediction for Arkansas State vs. Iowa
- Pick ATS: Iowa (-20.5)
- Pick OU: Over (173.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Arkansas State Performance Insights
- Arkansas State put up 65.7 points per game (321st-ranked in college basketball) last season, while surrendering 67.6 points per contest (99th-ranked).
- The Red Wolves averaged 31.8 boards per game (178th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 31.7 rebounds per contest (217th-ranked).
- Arkansas State put up 13.1 assists per game, which ranked them 169th in the country.
- Last season the Red Wolves committed 10.9 turnovers per game (84th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 10.7 turnovers per contest (287th-ranked).
- With 6.3 treys per game, the Red Wolves ranked 288th in college basketball. They had a 35.2% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 116th in college basketball.
- Arkansas State, who was 100th in college basketball with 6.6 three-pointers conceded per game, allowed a 36.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which was 22nd-worst in the country.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Arkansas State took 67% two-pointers (accounting for 73.1% of the team's baskets) and 33% from beyond the arc (26.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.