Arkansas vs. UNC Greensboro: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the UNC Greensboro Spartans (1-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Bud Walton Arena. The game airs on SEC Network+.
In this article, you can take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Arkansas vs. UNC Greensboro matchup.
Arkansas vs. UNC Greensboro Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
Arkansas vs. UNC Greensboro Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Arkansas Moneyline||UNC Greensboro Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Arkansas (-14.5)||146.5||-1600||+850||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Arkansas (-14.5)||146.5||-1600||+860||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Arkansas vs. UNC Greensboro Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Arkansas won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 19 times.
- The Razorbacks and their opponents combined to hit the over 16 out of 34 times last season.
- UNC Greensboro compiled a 13-14-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 12 of the Spartans' games last season went over the point total.
Arkansas Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +2500
- Arkansas is 13th-best in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+2500), much higher than its computer rankings (47th).
- Based on its moneyline odds, Arkansas has a 3.8% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.