Arkansas vs. UNC Greensboro Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest features the Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) and the UNC Greensboro Spartans (1-1) squaring off at Bud Walton Arena in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 88-69 win for heavily favored Arkansas according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Arkansas is projected to cover the spread (14.5) against UNC Greensboro. The two sides are expected to exceed the 146.5 total.
Arkansas vs. UNC Greensboro Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Venue: Bud Walton Arena
- Line: Arkansas -14.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arkansas -1600, UNC Greensboro +850
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Arkansas vs. UNC Greensboro Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas 88, UNC Greensboro 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Arkansas vs. UNC Greensboro
- Pick ATS: Arkansas (-14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Arkansas Performance Insights
- At 74.1 points scored per game and 67.9 points conceded last year, Arkansas was 119th in the nation offensively and 112th defensively.
- On the boards, the Razorbacks were 134th in the nation in rebounds (32.4 per game) last year. They were 82nd in rebounds allowed (29.5 per game).
- Last season Arkansas was ranked 193rd in the country in assists with 12.8 per game.
- The Razorbacks were the 10th-worst team in the country in 3-pointers made (5.0 per game) and 323rd in 3-point percentage (31.3%) last year.
- Arkansas was the ninth-best squad in the country in 3-pointers allowed (5.3 per game) and 40th in 3-point percentage defensively (31.1%) last year.
- Last year, the Razorbacks took 27.7% of their shots from behind the 3-point line, and 72.3% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 18.6% of the Razorbacks' baskets were 3-pointers, and 81.4% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.