Central Arkansas vs. Vanderbilt Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest features the Vanderbilt Commodores (2-1) and the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-2) squaring off at Memorial Gymnasium (on November 17) at 7:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 76-66 win for Vanderbilt.
According to our computer prediction, Central Arkansas projects to cover the 19.5-point spread in its matchup against Vanderbilt. The over/under is listed at 146.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Central Arkansas vs. Vanderbilt Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Memorial Gymnasium
- Line: Vanderbilt -19.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Vanderbilt -2500, Central Arkansas +1100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Central Arkansas vs. Vanderbilt Score Prediction
- Prediction: Vanderbilt 76, Central Arkansas 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Central Arkansas vs. Vanderbilt
- Pick ATS: Central Arkansas (+19.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Central Arkansas Performance Insights
- Central Arkansas was ranked 148th in college basketball offensively last season with 72.9 points per game, while defensively it was 0-worst (81.5 points allowed per game).
- The Bears ranked worst in the nation with 35.8 rebounds allowed per game. Meanwhile, they pulled down 32.0 boards per game (163rd-ranked in college basketball).
- Central Arkansas put up 12.4 assists per game, which ranked them 230th in college basketball.
- The Bears averaged 13.0 turnovers per game (291st-ranked in college basketball). They forced 11.6 turnovers per contest (206th-ranked).
- The Bears drained 8.5 threes per game (60th-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 32.3% shooting percentage (280th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Central Arkansas allowed 9.0 treys per game (16th-worst in college basketball), and it allowed a 36.3% three-point percentage (322nd-ranked) to its opponents.
- Of the shots attempted by Central Arkansas last year, 58.8% of them were two-pointers (67.7% of the team's made baskets) and 41.2% were threes (32.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.