Best Bets & Odds for the Arkansas vs. Florida International Game – Saturday, November 18
The Arkansas Razorbacks (3-7) and Florida International Panthers (4-6) will battle at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Below, we outline the odds and best bets for you.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Arkansas vs. Florida International? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Arkansas vs. Florida International?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Arkansas 35, Florida International 16
- Arkansas has been favored on the moneyline four total times this season. They've finished 1-3 in those games.
- The Razorbacks have played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Florida International has entered the game as an underdog seven times this season and won twice.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1800.
- The Razorbacks have an implied moneyline win probability of 99.0% in this matchup.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Florida International (+28.5)
- Arkansas is 4-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Razorbacks have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 28.5 points or more.
- Florida International owns a record of 3-6-0 against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Arkansas vs. Florida International matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (50.5)
- Five of Arkansas' games this season have gone over Saturday's over/under of 50.5 points.
- This season, three of Florida International's games have ended with a score higher than 50.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 50.5 is 5.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for Arkansas (26.1 points per game) and Florida International (19.3 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||51.6||50.6||52.9|
|Implied Total AVG||32.3||31.6||33.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-3||1-3||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-4||0-1||1-3|
|Point Total AVG||49.6||48.8||50.5|
|Implied Total AVG||29.6||29.2||30|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-5||1-2||1-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.