How to Watch the Arkansas State vs. Texas State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
Sun Belt foes meet when the Texas State Bobcats (6-4) and the Arkansas State Red Wolves (5-5) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Centennial Bank Stadium.
Texas State has the 91st-ranked defense this year (28.5 points allowed per game), and has been more effective offensively, ranking 21st-best with 34.9 points per game. Arkansas State has been struggling defensively, ranking 17th-worst with 431.4 total yards allowed per game. It has been better on the other side of the ball, regstering 371.4 total yards per contest (78th-ranked).
In the story below, we lay out all the info you need to know about how to watch this matchup on ESPN+.
Arkansas State vs. Texas State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Venue: Centennial Bank Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
Arkansas State vs. Texas State Key Statistics
|Arkansas State||Texas State|
|371.4 (83rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||454.4 (21st)|
|431.4 (113th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||400.9 (91st)|
|149.2 (79th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||200.7 (15th)|
|222.2 (73rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||253.7 (47th)|
|10 (20th)||Turnovers (Rank)||15 (78th)|
|8 (123rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||13 (75th)|
Arkansas State Stats Leaders
- Jaylen Raynor has compiled 1,834 yards on 58.5% passing while tossing 14 touchdown passes with five interceptions this season. He's also run for 333 yards with five scores.
- Ja'Quez Cross is his team's leading rusher with 96 carries for 522 yards, or 52.2 per game. He's found paydirt three times on the ground, as well.
- Zak Wallace has run for 491 yards across 114 carries, scoring four touchdowns.
- Courtney Jackson leads his team with 503 receiving yards on 27 catches with six touchdowns.
- Corey Rucker has caught 24 passes and compiled 461 receiving yards (46.1 per game).
- Jeff Foreman's 19 grabs (on 37 targets) have netted him 395 yards (39.5 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Texas State Stats Leaders
- TJ Finley has racked up 2,454 yards (245.4 ypg) on 208-of-302 passing with 18 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- Ismail Mahdi has racked up 1,050 yards on 159 carries while finding the end zone eight times.
- Donerio Davenport has piled up 350 yards on 71 carries, scoring two times.
- Joey Hobert's team-high 804 yards as a receiver have come on 64 receptions (out of 83 targets) with seven touchdowns.
- Kole Wilson has hauled in 45 receptions totaling 527 yards, finding the end zone five times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Ashtyn Hawkins' 39 catches have turned into 523 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas State or Arkansas State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.