Blues vs. Kings: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Los Angeles Kings (9-3-3), coming off a 2-1 win over the Florida Panthers, host the St. Louis Blues (8-6-1) at Crypto.com Arena on Saturday, November 18 at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW. The Blues fell to the San Jose Sharks 5-1 in their last outing.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Blues vs. Kings Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
|Kings (-185)||Blues (+150)||6||Kings (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blues Betting Insights
- The Blues have been listed as an underdog 11 times this season, and won six, or 54.5%, of those games.
- This season St. Louis has won two of its six games when it's the underdog by at least +150 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Blues have a 40.0% chance to win.
- St. Louis' games this season have had over 6 goals seven of 15 times.
Blues vs Kings Additional Info
|Kings vs Blues Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Blues Prediction|
|Kings vs Blues Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Blues|
Blues vs. Kings Rankings
|Kings Total (Rank)||Blues Total (Rank)|
|58 (5th)||Goals||42 (28th)|
|41 (6th)||Goals Allowed||40 (5th)|
|12 (15th)||Power Play Goals||3 (31st)|
|6 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||9 (11th)|
Blues Advanced Stats
- St. Louis possesses a 5-5-0 line versus the spread while finishing 6-4-0 overall in its last 10 games.
- St. Louis has hit the over in three of its past 10 games.
- The Blues total over the last 10 games is 0.3 goals greater than the 6 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Over the last 10 matchups, Blues' games have had an average of 7.5 goals, 1.0 more than their season-long average.
- The Blues have the NHL's 28th-ranked scoring offense (42 total goals, 2.8 per game).
- The Blues have been one of the toughest defensive squads in the league this season, giving up 40 goals (2.7 per game) to rank fifth.
- Their 15th-ranked goal differential is +2.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.