How to Watch the Grizzlies vs. Spurs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The San Antonio Spurs (3-9) aim to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (2-9) on November 18, 2023.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Spurs and Grizzlies, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Frost Bank Center in San Antonio, Texas
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Grizzlies vs Spurs Additional Info
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Prediction|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Grizzlies Stats Insights
- The Grizzlies make 42.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 7.3 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (50.2%).
- The Grizzlies are the 23rd-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Spurs sit at 23rd.
- The Grizzlies record 16 fewer points per game (108.5) than the Spurs allow (124.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Grizzlies Home & Away Comparison
- On offense, the Grizzlies post 108.2 points per game at home, compared to 108.7 points per game on the road.
- Defensively Memphis has played better at home this year, surrendering 115.8 points per game, compared to 116 when playing on the road.
- At home, the Grizzlies are sinking 1.6 fewer three-pointers per game (13.2) than in away games (14.8). They also have a lower three-point percentage at home (33.3%) compared to when playing on the road (34%).
|Steven Adams||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.