Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Northern Illinois Huskies (3-1) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when visiting the Little Rock Trojans (1-1) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Georgia State Convocation Center. It airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
In this article, you will see odds and spreads for the Northern Illinois vs. Little Rock matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Northern Illinois Moneyline||Little Rock Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Northern Illinois (-3.5)||156.5||-185||+150||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Northern Illinois (-3.5)||156.5||-170||+138||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Little Rock covered 15 times in 26 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Trojans had an ATS record of 9-5 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs last season.
- Northern Illinois covered 16 times in 27 games with a spread last season.
- Huskies games hit the over 15 out of 27 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.