Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Northern Illinois Huskies (3-1) and the Little Rock Trojans (1-1) at Georgia State Convocation Center has a projected final score of 77-74 based on our computer prediction, with Northern Illinois taking home the win. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, Northern Illinois is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 3.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 156.5 over/under.
Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Georgia State Convocation Center
- Line: Northern Illinois -3.5
- Point Total: 156.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Illinois -185, Little Rock +150
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northern Illinois 77, Little Rock 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois
- Pick ATS: Northern Illinois (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (156.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Little Rock Performance Insights
- Little Rock ranked 88th in college basketball with 75.4 points per game last year, but on defense it was less effective, surrendering 79.4 points per game (fifth-worst in college basketball).
- The Trojans grabbed 33.1 boards per game (96th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 32.9 rebounds per contest (294th-ranked).
- Last season Little Rock ranked 56th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 14.8 per game.
- The Trojans committed 12.6 turnovers per game (258th-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 13.6 turnovers per contest (62nd-ranked).
- The Trojans were 315th in the nation with 6.0 treys per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 267th with a 32.6% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Little Rock, who was 332nd in college basketball with 8.7 three-pointers conceded per game, allowed a 39.2% shooting percentage from downtown, which was -1-worst in the country.
- Of the shots taken by Little Rock last season, 70.3% of them were two-pointers (78.1% of the team's made baskets) and 29.7% were three-pointers (21.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.