Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 18
The Northern Illinois Huskies (3-1) are favored (-3.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Little Rock Trojans (1-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Georgia State Convocation Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 156.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Georgia State Convocation Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Trojans Betting Records & Stats
- Little Rock played 14 games last season that finished with more than 156.5 points.
- The Trojans had a 154.8-point average over/under in their contests last year, 1.7 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Trojans' record against the spread last season was 15-11-0.
- Last season, Little Rock was the underdog 19 times and won five, or 26.3%, of those games.
- Last season, the Trojans won two of their 13 games, or 15.4%, when they were an underdog by at least +150 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by the Trojans, based on the moneyline, is 40.0%.
Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 156.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 156.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Little Rock Insights & Trends
- The Trojans' 75.4 points per game last year were only 0.4 more points than the 75.0 the Huskies gave up to opponents.
- Little Rock put together a 10-1 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record last season in games it scored more than 75.0 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Little Rock vs. Northern Illinois Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Northern Illinois||Little Rock|
|4-5-0||Home ATS Record||6-4-0|
|11-4-0||Away ATS Record||9-7-0|
|77.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||78.5|
|69.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||73.2|
|5-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-3-0|
|8-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||11-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.