Best Bets & Odds for the Texas State vs. Arkansas State Game – Saturday, November 18
The Texas State Bobcats (6-4) and Arkansas State Red Wolves (5-5) will face each other in a clash of Sun Belt rivals at Centennial Bank Stadium in Jonesboro, Arkansas. We list the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Texas State vs. Arkansas State? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Texas State vs. Arkansas State?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Venue: Centennial Bank Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Texas State 29, Arkansas State 28
- Texas State has been the moneyline favorite five total times this season. They've finished 4-1 in those games.
- The Bobcats have played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -155 or shorter and won each of them.
- Arkansas State has entered the game as an underdog nine times this season and won four of those games.
- The Red Wolves have a record of in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +130 on the moneyline.
- The Bobcats have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.8% in this matchup.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Arkansas State (+3)
- Against the spread, Texas State is 4-5-0 this year.
- The Bobcats have been favored by 3 points or more three times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- In 10 games played Arkansas State has recorded six wins against the spread.
- The Red Wolves have been underdogs by 3 points or more seven times this year and are 3-4 ATS in those games.
Parlay your bets together on the Texas State vs. Arkansas State matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (59.5)
- Texas State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday's total of 59.5 points four times this season.
- This season, three of Arkansas State's games have ended with a score higher than 59.5 points.
- The total for the game of 59.5 is 1.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for Texas State (34.9 points per game) and Arkansas State (23.5 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||61.6||61.3||61.8|
|Implied Total AVG||36.2||36.8||35.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-1||3-0||1-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-3||0-1||1-2|
|Point Total AVG||54.6||53.9||55.3|
|Implied Total AVG||34.1||33.8||34.4|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-5||2-2||2-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.