How to Watch the UAPB vs. Texas Southern Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Texas Southern Tigers (3-7) play a familiar opponent when they visit the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (1-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Shell Energy Stadium in a SWAC clash.
Texas Southern is putting up 379.5 yards per game on offense (40th in the FCS), and rank 67th on defense, yielding 355 yards allowed per game. UAPB has plenty of room to get better, as it ranks fifth-worst in points per game (13.2) this season and 19th-worst in points surrendered per game (33.8).
Below in this article, we will give you all the details you need to know about how to see this game on HBCUGo.
UAPB vs. Texas Southern Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: HBCUGo
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Shell Energy Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- SMU vs Memphis
- UCLA vs USC
- South Florida vs UTSA
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Colorado vs Washington State
UAPB vs. Texas Southern Key Statistics
|279.8 (112th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||379.5 (40th)|
|448.8 (120th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||355 (69th)|
|131.9 (75th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||197.1 (17th)|
|147.9 (111th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||182.4 (88th)|
|1 (51st)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (114th)|
|3 (10th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (67th)|
UAPB Stats Leaders
- Jalen Macon leads UAPB with 657 yards on 61-of-92 passing with three touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He has chipped in with 119 rushing yards (11.9 ypg) on 40 carries.
- Johness Davis has rushed for 358 yards on 70 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground.
- Johnny Williams has compiled 227 yards on 52 carries with two touchdowns.
- Kenji Lewis' 344 receiving yards (34.4 yards per game) are a team high. He has 29 receptions on 24 targets with one touchdown.
- Maurice Lloyd has put up a 198-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught 18 passes on 22 targets.
- Daemon Dawkins' 13 targets have resulted in 23 receptions for 196 yards.
Texas Southern Stats Leaders
- Jace Wilson has 1,456 pass yards for Texas Southern, completing 56.9% of his passes and recording 10 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 137 rushing yards (15.2 ypg) on 69 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, LaDarius Owens, has carried the ball 179 times for 1,256 yards (125.6 per game), scoring eight times.
- This season, Jacorey Howard has carried the ball 63 times for 367 yards (36.7 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Jyrin Johnson has hauled in 37 receptions for 400 yards (40 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone four times as a receiver.
- Quaydarius Davis has put together a 384-yard season so far with one touchdown, hauling in 33 passes on 30 targets.
- Trenton Leary has been the target of 18 passes and hauled in 20 receptions for 331 yards, an average of 33.1 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas Southern or UAPB gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.