DeAndre Hopkins vs. the Jaguars' Defense: Week 11 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
In Week 11 action at TIAA Bank Field, the Tennessee Titans' DeAndre Hopkins will face the Jacksonville Jaguars defense and Andre Cisco. Check out this article for more stats and analysis on this matchup between the Tennessee pass catchers against the Jaguars' pass defense.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Titans vs. Jaguars Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: TIAA Bank Field
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
DeAndre Hopkins Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Jaguars|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
DeAndre Hopkins vs. Andre Cisco Insights
DeAndre Hopkins & the Titans' Offense
- DeAndre Hopkins has racked up 591 receiving yards on 38 receptions to pace his squad this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Through the air, Tennessee has been one of the least effective passing offenses in the league, ranking sixth-last in the NFL by posting 185.2 pass yards per game. Meanwhile, it ranks 29th with seven passing touchdowns.
- With just 154 points (17.1 per game), the Titans are having trouble getting into the end zone this season.
- Tennessee carries one of the lowest pass rates in the league this season, airing it out 30.2 times per game (fifth-fewest in NFL).
- In the red zone, the Titans have thrown the ball 32 times this year, placing them 21st in the league.
Andre Cisco & the Jaguars' Defense
- Andre Cisco has picked off a team-leading three passes. He also has 38 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended to his name.
- In the air, Jacksonville has allowed 2,401 passing yards, or 266.8 per game -- that's the sixth-highest total in the league.
- The Jaguars average 21.1 points conceded per game, which ranks 12th in the league.
- Jacksonville has allowed over 100 receiving yards to five players this season.
- The Jaguars have allowed 14 players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
DeAndre Hopkins vs. Andre Cisco Advanced Stats
|DeAndre Hopkins||Andre Cisco|
|Rec. Targets||73||32||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||15.6||23||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||65.7||4.8||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||128||1.0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||10||0.0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.