Little Rock vs. Alabama Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game at Jack Stephens Center has the Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0) going head to head against the Little Rock Trojans (0-3) at 2:00 PM ET (on November 19). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 71-47 win, heavily favoring Alabama.
The Trojans head into this matchup following a 77-36 loss to Arkansas on Tuesday.
Little Rock vs. Alabama Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Jack Stephens Center in Little Rock, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Little Rock vs. Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: Alabama 71, Little Rock 47
Other OVC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Little Rock Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Trojans outscored opponents by 1.1 points per game last season, with a +35 scoring differential overall. They put up 52.6 points per game (351st in college basketball) and allowed 51.5 per outing (third in college basketball).
- With 56.7 points per game in OVC contests, Little Rock tallied 4.1 more points per game in conference games compared to its season average (52.6 PPG).
- The Trojans posted 55.3 points per game when playing at home last season. On the road, they averaged 50.7 points per contest.
- Defensively Little Rock played better in home games last year, allowing 51.2 points per game, compared to 52.8 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.