Arkansas vs. Central Arkansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game at Bud Walton Arena has the Arkansas Razorbacks (4-0) taking on the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (2-1) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 71-58 win as our model heavily favors Arkansas.
In their last time out, the Razorbacks won on Friday 82-67 over Arkansas State.
Arkansas vs. Central Arkansas Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Arkansas vs. Central Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas 71, Central Arkansas 58
Other SEC Predictions
- Southern Indiana vs Missouri
- Auburn vs UCF
- Houston Christian vs Texas A&M
- South Dakota State vs South Carolina
- Florida vs Purdue
- Texas Southern vs LSU
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Arkansas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Razorbacks' +243 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 6.6 points per game) was a result of putting up 72.2 points per game (54th in college basketball) while giving up 65.6 per contest (212th in college basketball).
- Offensively, Arkansas tallied 68.2 points per game last year in conference contests. To compare, its overall average (72.2 points per game) was 4 PPG higher.
- The Razorbacks posted 73.7 points per game when playing at home last year. On the road, they averaged 68.8 points per contest.
- Arkansas surrendered 61.6 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 67.9 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.