Central Arkansas vs. Arkansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest features the Arkansas Razorbacks (4-0) and the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (2-1) matching up at Bud Walton Arena in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 71-58 victory for heavily favored Arkansas according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
The Sugar Bears are coming off of a 56-45 victory against UT Martin in their last outing on Tuesday.
Central Arkansas vs. Arkansas Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Central Arkansas vs. Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas 71, Central Arkansas 58
Other ASUN Predictions
- UT Martin vs North Alabama
- Stetson vs Florida Atlantic
- Bellarmine vs Murray State
- Queens (NC) vs UNC Asheville
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Central Arkansas Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Sugar Bears were outscored by 10.4 points per game last season with a -270 scoring differential overall. They put up 51.4 points per game (356th in college basketball) and gave up 61.8 per outing (104th in college basketball).
- In ASUN games, Central Arkansas averaged 1.1 more points (52.5) than overall (51.4) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Sugar Bears scored 56.3 points per game last season, 9.1 more than they averaged on the road (47.2).
- At home, Central Arkansas allowed 57.5 points per game, 8.0 fewer points than it allowed on the road (65.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.