Central Arkansas vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest at Show Me Center has the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (0-3) going head-to-head against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-3) at 7:30 PM (on November 20). Our computer prediction projects a 75-70 victory for Southeast Missouri State, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Central Arkansas projects to cover the 5.5-point spread in its matchup against Southeast Missouri State. The over/under is listed at 159.5, and the two sides are projected to go under that total.
Central Arkansas vs. Southeast Missouri State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Venue: Show Me Center
- Line: Southeast Missouri State -5.5
- Point Total: 159.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Southeast Missouri State -225, Central Arkansas +180
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Central Arkansas vs. Southeast Missouri State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southeast Missouri State 75, Central Arkansas 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Central Arkansas vs. Southeast Missouri State
- Pick ATS: Central Arkansas (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Under (159.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Central Arkansas Performance Insights
- Central Arkansas was ranked 148th in college basketball offensively last year with 72.9 points per game, while defensively it was 0-worst (81.5 points allowed per game).
- The Bears, who ranked 163rd in college basketball with 32.0 rebounds per game, allowed 35.8 rebounds per contest, which was worst in the nation.
- Central Arkansas delivered 12.4 dimes per game, which ranked them 230th in the nation.
- The Bears committed 13.0 turnovers per game (291st-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 11.6 turnovers per contest (206th-ranked).
- Last season the Bears drained 8.5 three-pointers per game (60th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 32.3% (280th-ranked) from downtown.
- Central Arkansas found it difficult to stop shooters from beyond the arc, ranking 16th-worst in college basketball with 9.0 treys allowed per game. It ranked 322nd by allowing a 36.3% three-point percentage to opponents last season.
- In terms of shot breakdown, Central Arkansas took 58.8% two-pointers (accounting for 67.7% of the team's baskets) and 41.2% threes (32.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.