Isiah Pacheco Week 11 Preview vs. the Eagles
Isiah Pacheco has a tough matchup when his Kansas City Chiefs meet the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 11 (Monday, 8:15 PM ET). The Eagles concede 66.3 rushing yards per game, best in the NFL.
On 124 carries this year, Pacheco has picked up a team-high 525 rushing yards (58.3 ypg) and has three rushing touchdowns. In addition, Pacheco has amassed 160 receiving yards (17.8 ypg) on 24 catches, with one receiving TD.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Pacheco and the Chiefs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pacheco vs. the Eagles
- Pacheco vs the Eagles (since 2021): 1 GP / 76 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Eagles have not allowed 100 or more yards on the ground to an opposing rusher in the 2023 season.
- Philadelphia has allowed three opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- No player has rushed two or more TDs against the Eagles this season.
- The 66.3 rushing yards per game given up by the Eagles defense makes them the NFL's best run defense.
- Opponents of the Eagles have scored three touchdowns on the ground (0.3 per game). The Eagles' defense is first in the league in that category.
Chiefs Player Previews
Isiah Pacheco Rushing Props vs. the Eagles
- Rushing Yards: 49.5 (-111)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Pacheco with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pacheco Rushing Insights
- So far this season, Pacheco has hit the over four times on his rushing yards prop bet (in nine opportunities).
- The Chiefs pass on 60.1% of their plays and run on 39.9%. They are 19th in NFL action in points scored.
- His team has attempted 226 rushes this season. He's handled 124 of those carries (54.9%).
- Pacheco has rushed for a score in three of his games this season but has yet to score more than once in a single contest.
- He has 19.0% of his team's 21 offensive touchdowns this season (four).
- He has 21 red zone carries for 58.3% of the team share (his team runs on 41.9% of its plays in the red zone).
Isiah Pacheco Receiving Props vs the Eagles
- Receiving Yards: 16.5 (-115)
Pacheco Receiving Insights
- In the receiving game, Pacheco has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 55.6% of his games (five of nine).
- Pacheco has been targeted on 28 of his team's 340 passing attempts this season (8.2% target share).
- He is averaging 5.7 yards per target (115th in NFL play), picking up 160 yards on 28 passes thrown his way.
- Pacheco, in nine games this year, has caught one touchdown pass.
- With four red zone targets, Pacheco has been on the receiving end of 8.0% of his team's 50 red zone pass attempts.
Pacheco's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Dolphins||11/5/2023||Week 9||16 ATT / 66 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||10/29/2023||Week 8||8 ATT / 40 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 3 REC / -3 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chargers||10/22/2023||Week 7||13 ATT / 32 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 4 REC / 28 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Broncos||10/12/2023||Week 6||16 ATT / 62 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 6 REC / 36 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Vikings||10/8/2023||Week 5||16 ATT / 55 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 1 REC / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.