Little Rock vs. Georgia State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest that pits the Georgia State Panthers (2-2) against the Little Rock Trojans (1-3) at Jack Stephens Center has a good chance to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 80-79 in favor of Georgia State. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM ET on November 22.
Based on our computer prediction, Little Rock is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is listed at 1.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 156.5 total.
Little Rock vs. Georgia State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Little Rock, Arkansas
- Venue: Jack Stephens Center
- Line: Georgia State -1.5
- Point Total: 156.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Georgia State -125, Little Rock +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Little Rock vs. Georgia State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia State 80, Little Rock 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Little Rock vs. Georgia State
- Pick ATS: Little Rock (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (156.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Little Rock Performance Insights
- Little Rock's defensive performance was fifth-worst in the country last year with 79.4 points allowed per contest, but offensively it was more consistent, scoring 75.4 points per game (88th-ranked in college basketball).
- With 33.1 boards per game, the Trojans were 96th in college basketball. They gave up 32.9 rebounds per contest, which ranked 294th in college basketball.
- Little Rock ranked 56th in the nation with 14.8 dimes per game.
- The Trojans committed 12.6 turnovers per game (258th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 13.6 turnovers per contest (62nd-ranked).
- The Trojans made 6 threes per game (315th-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 32.6% shooting percentage (267th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Little Rock ranked -1-worst in college basketball with a 39.2% shooting percentage allowed from downtown. Meanwhile, it gave up 8.7 three-pointers per game (332nd-ranked in college basketball).
- Little Rock attempted 43.2 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 70.3% of the shots it took (and 78.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 18.3 three-pointers per contest, which were 29.7% of its shots (and 21.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.