Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Kansas City Chiefs have the third-best odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl, listed at +450.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -10000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +450
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Chiefs are one spot higher based on their Super Bowl odds (third-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (fourth-best).
- The Chiefs have slightly better odds to win the Super Bowl now, from +600 at the start of the season to +450.
- The Chiefs have an 18.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Kansas City is 7-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Chiefs have played 11 games this year and three of them have hit the over.
- The Chiefs have been the moneyline favorite 11 total times this season. They've gone 8-3 in those games.
- Kansas City has played as a moneyline favorite in every game this season.
- The Chiefs sport the eighth-ranked offense this year (364.9 yards per game), and they've been even better on defense, ranking fourth-best with just 290 yards allowed per game.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best by allowing only 16.5 points per game. They rank 11th on offense (23.3 points per game).
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has 21 touchdown passes and nine picks in 11 games, completing 68.1% for 2,917 yards (265.2 per game).
- On the ground, Mahomes has scored zero TDs and gained 305 yards.
- Isiah Pacheco has rushed for 669 yards (60.8 per game) and five scores in 11 games.
- Also, Pacheco has 30 catches for 196 yards and one TD.
- In 10 games, Travis Kelce has 70 receptions for 732 yards (73.2 per game) and five scores.
- In 11 games, Rashee Rice has 44 receptions for 527 yards (47.9 per game) and five scores.
- In 11 games for the Chiefs, Trent McDuffie has recorded 2.0 sacks and 2.0 TFL and 57 tackles.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+1600|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+75000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||W 23-20||+75000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||W 27-20||+10000|
|6||October 12||Broncos||W 19-8||+6600|
|7||October 22||Chargers||W 31-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||L 24-9||+6600|
|9||November 5||Dolphins||W 21-14||+800|
|11||November 20||Eagles||L 21-17||+400|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||W 31-17||+30000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||-||+10000|
|15||December 18||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.