Titans Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 1 the Tennessee Titans' odds of winning the Super Bowl are listed at +50000.
Watch the Titans this season on Fubo!
Titans Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +12500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +50000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Titans in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Titans Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+50000), the Titans are 25th in the league. They are the same according to the computer rankings.
- The Titans were +10000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +50000, which is the eighth-biggest change in the entire league.
- The implied probability of the Titans winning the Super Bowl, based on their +50000 moneyline odds, is 0.2%.
Tennessee Betting Insights
- Tennessee has covered the spread five times in 11 games.
- There have been three Titans games (out of 11) that hit the over this season.
- The Titans have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Tennessee has won three out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- While the Titans rank 17th in total defense with 335.4 yards allowed per game, they've been a little worse on offense, ranking fifth-worst (284 yards per game).
- The Titans are putting up 16.8 points per game offensively this season (26th in NFL), and they are allowing 20.4 points per game (10th) on the other side of the ball.
Titans Impact Players
- In 11 games, Derrick Henry has run for 739 yards (67.2 per game) and six TDs.
- Henry also has 21 receptions for 167 yards and zero scores.
- In 11 games, DeAndre Hopkins has 45 catches for 699 yards (63.5 per game) and four TDs.
- Will Levis has thrown for 1,042 yards (208.4 per game), completing 59.9%, with six touchdowns and two interceptions in five games.
- In six games, Ryan Tannehill has passed for 1,128 yards (188.0 per game), with two touchdowns and six interceptions, and completing 62.0%.
- On defense, Azeez Al-Shaair has helped keep opposing offenses in check with 102 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and four passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Titans to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Titans Player Futures
2023-24 Titans NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Saints||L 16-15||+8000|
|2||September 17||Chargers||W 27-24||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Browns||L 27-3||+6600|
|4||October 1||Bengals||W 27-3||+30000|
|5||October 8||@ Colts||L 23-16||+12500|
|6||October 15||Ravens||L 24-16||+750|
|8||October 29||Falcons||W 28-23||+10000|
|9||November 2||@ Steelers||L 20-16||+6600|
|10||November 12||@ Buccaneers||L 20-6||+25000|
|11||November 19||@ Jaguars||L 34-14||+1600|
|12||November 26||Panthers||W 17-10||+150000|
|14||December 11||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|17||December 31||@ Texans||-||+6600|
Odds are current as of December 1 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.