Arkansas Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Right now, the Arkansas Razorbacks (6-3) have the 20th-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +4000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saturday's schedule features a neutral-site matchup for the Razorbacks versus the Oklahoma Sooners. Game time is scheduled for 4:00 PM ET. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Arkansas NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+4000||20th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|Preseason||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Arkansas Team Stats
- Arkansas outscores opponents by 6.3 points per game (scoring 82.4 per game to rank 46th in college basketball while giving up 76.1 per outing to rank 292nd in college basketball) and has a +57 scoring differential overall.
- Arkansas is 5-2 in games it was listed as favorites, and has a single win (1-1) in games it was listed as underdogs.
- Arkansas has been defeated in all one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (0-1), but it has won five games when favored by 3.5 points or more (5-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Arkansas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Arkansas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Arkansas is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 22nd-most wins.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, Arkansas is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 28th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Arkansas Players
- The Razorbacks' scoring leader is Tramon Mark, who contributes 17.0 points per game.
- Trevon Brazile paces Arkansas with 7.8 rebounds per game, and Davonte Davis leads the team with 2.9 assists per contest.
- Khalif Battle is the top three-point shooter for the Razorbacks, knocking down 2.2 per contest.
- Arkansas' steals leader is Layden Blocker, who averages 1.1 per game. Brazile leads the team averaging 1.9 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.